UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
MARY HUDDLE, et. al.,
v. Civil Action No. 88-3130
Judge Joyce Hens Green
RONALD WILSON REAGAN, et. al.,
DECLARATION OF WILLIAM THOMAS REGARDING THE DIMENSIONS
OF CONCEPCION'S SIGNS
I, William Thomas, hereby declare under penalty of perjury
that the following is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge
1. Owing to my participation in the construction, maintenance,
and attendance of the two signs seized from Concepcion Picciotto
on February 2, 1991, I know that the surface dimension" of
those signs do not exceed 4' x 4.'
2. On April _, 1991 I accompanied Daniel Kagan, an attorney
representing Concepcion, to the Park Police substation at Hains
3. At that time Mr. Kagan, under the supervision of Park
Police Lt. Ruth, measured the signs which were seized from Concepcion
on February 2, 1991.
4. I recorded the act of Mr. Kagan's measurements with
a video camera.
5. Mr. Kagan's measurements showed that the signs had not
grown, and the surface dimensions remained 4'x4.'
Under penalty of perjury
this 15th day of April, 1991,
William Thomas, pro se
2817 11th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001