MARY HUDDLE, et al., Plaintiffs, v. Civil Action No. 88-3130 JHG RONALD WILSON REAGAN, et al., Defendants.
I, Sunrise S. Harmony, hereby declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and accurate:
1. I am a named plaintiff in this suit.
2. For the government to state that plaintiffs' religion is "newly found" brings to light the fact that the government has been ignoring the whole point of plaintiffs' actions in Lafayette (Peace) Park.
3. To the best of my knowledge all plaintiffs in this case have been brought together and motivated by religious beliefs. I have personally discussed my religious beliefs with the other plaintiffs on just about a daily basis since my arrival in the Park in the fall of 1986.
4. I have known Thomas since the fall of 1986. On the very first meeting that I had with him Thomas discussed his reasons for being in front of the White House.
5. Over and over I have heard Thomas say that "might is right" is a false ideal (idol), that reasoning, communication, and individual responsibility are the only way to eliminate nuclear weapons, and that he believes God wants him to spend all his time testing the truth of those ideas.
6. I, Sunrise, declare that I believe the greatest service one can render to mankind is to try and turn men to God, or the ideals of "right is might."
7. I have been advocating the Christine philosophy, which is "the philosophic and practical basis of the religion of the Aquarian Age of the world." Title page, Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ, by Levi.
8. Jesus said, "Peace, peace on earth; good will to men; and every man will throw away his sword, and nations will learn war no more." Aquarian Gospel 157: 28.
9. I have tried to align my work with Thomas' because I believe his motives are sincere and that it is God's will that we all do our best to convince people to throw away their swords and try to live simply and find our protection in God.
Under penalty of perjury,
Sunrise S. Harmony
P.O. Box 27217
Washington, D.C. 20038