USDC Cr. No. 84-3552
THOMAS v. REAGAN
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
WILLIAM THOMAS, et al
Plaintiff Pro Se
versus CA 84-3552
Judge Louis Oberdorfer
UNITED STATES, et al
DECLARATION OF ROBERT DORROUGH RE
MARCH 24, 1987
I, Robert Dorrough, declare under penalty of perjury that the
following is accurate and correct to the best of my knowledge:
1. At, or about 12:30 pm, on March 24, 1987 I observed U.S.
Park Police officer Hewick drive up to the south side of Lafayette
Park, and stop at a set of signs approximately 50 feet from the
site of my signs.
2. I observed officer Hewick talking to
3. I asked an acquaintance to stand with my signs, and I
moved closer to were officer Hewick was speaking with Mr. Musser.
4. As I approached I saw officer Hewick place Carl Musser
5. When I asked the officer why he was arresting Mr. Musser,
he replied: "He doesn't have any I.D." The officer further stated
that he was confiscating the signs as unattended under the three
6. I then sat down on one of the signs to attend it. Another
man, known to me as John, sat on the other sign.
6. A couple of Park Police officers dragged me off of the
sign so that they could confiscate it. They also dragged John off
of the other sign.
7. We were both arrested on a charge of interfering,
intimidating, threatening a police officer in performance of
8. I was transported to the D-1 sub-station at Hains Point.
During the fingerprinting process, which was conducted by officer
Hewick, he stated: "I checked out your FBI file the other day and
I was surprised that you had no criminal record besides USPP
9. I was released from Hains Point under citation with a
court date of May 23, 1987.
10. Carl Musser and John were transported to Central Cell
Block, and held overnight.
Sworn to this ____ day of March, 1987
Contents -- Results
Case Listing --- Proposition One ---- Peace Park