In Forma Pauperis,
Declaration of William Thomas
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
William Thomas, et. al. | C.A. No.________________
Plaintiffs pro se, | Judge___________________
The United States, et. al. |
DECLARATION OF PLAINTIFF WILLIAM THOMAS IN SUPPORT OF
THE REQUEST TO PROCEED IN FORMA PAUPERIS
I, William Thomas, declare under penalty of perjury that I
am plaintiff in the above entitled action, and:
- Because of my poverty, I am unable to pay the filing fees
in this case.
- I am not presently employed in any enterprise which
returns me a financial recompense, and I have taken a vow of
poverty for religious reasons.
- During the past twelve years I have not received any
money from business, profession or form of self-employment, rent payments,interest dividends, pensions, annuities, life insurance payments, gifts or inheritances. The only money I have received during the past twelve years has been in the form of small unsolicited donations, all of which has been spent on literature and other supplies in connection with my communicative activities.
- I have no money in a checking or savings accounts.
- I own no real estate, stocks, bonds, notes, automobiles,
or other valuable property.
- I have no dependents.
This 30th day of May, 1995.