Declaration of Concepcion Picciotto
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
William Thomas, et. al. | C.A. No.________________
Plaintiffs pro se, | Judge___________________
v. | APPLICATION FOR AN EXPEDITED
| TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER,
The United States, et. al. |
Defendants. | IN FORMA PAUPERIS
DECLARATION OF PLAINTIFF CONCEPCION PICCIOTTO IN SUPPORT OF THE REQUEST TO PROCEED IN FORMA PAUPERIS
I, Concepcion Picciotto, declare under penalty of perjury
that I am plaintiff in the above entitled action, and:
- Because of my poverty, I am unable to pay the filing fees in this case.
- I am not presently employed in any enterprise which
returns me a financial recompense.
- During the past fourteen years I have not received any
money from business, profession or form of self-employment, rent payments, interest dividends, pensions, annuities, life insurance payments, gifts or inheritances. The only money I have received during the past six years has been in the form of small unsolicited donations, all of which has been spent on literature and other supplies in connection with my communicative activities.
- I have no money in a checking or savings accounts.
- I own no real estate, stocks, bonds, notes, automobiles,
or other valuable property.
- I have no dependents.
Executed on this 22nd day of December, 1994.