BAN! would be distributed not only as a printed version but also
via electronic mail.
Some ideas for the future are:
- to find active people ready to join the Newsletter Working
Group of the Abolition 2000 Network so that in future, more
Network members would work on producing BAN! and, may be, other
- to work on establishing a broader network, of (contributing)
editors, particularly including specialist journalists from
- to encourage readers to help improving BAN! by, for example,
reporting on their anti-nuclear actions
- to encourage affiliates of the "Abolition 2000 Network" and
others to report to BAN! on their activities
- to make BAN! an information pool of and for the anti-nuclear
P.S.: The name of this bulletin is based on an idea raised by
Colin Archer, General Secretary, International Peace Bureau.